Customer Service Representative - Daggo AfricaCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responding to customer calls on our Company line.
- Responding to customer inquiries on our WhatsApp and recovering failed orders through follow-ups.
- Taking stock of products left with agents all over Africa.
- Monitoring social media and responding to messages on ads.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and reach consumers.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our online accounts.
- Copy & paste inquiries & leads from social media into our Automated CRM System.
- At least 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Good English Communication Skills & Other related Languages in the region
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.