Kitchen & Operations Manager - Yes Chef Company LimitedHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Yes Chef Company Limited is an indigenous Ghanaian food service company committed to providing excellent standards in dining and hospitality services to our clientele both individual and corporate.
The Back Office Manager will be expected to manage, motivate and organise a dedicated kitchen team that delivers service excellence and quality throughout the catering operation, always ensuring that Health and Safety regulations are followed.
- Participate in daily kitchen operations management of all Yes Chef restaurants
- Fluent with health department inspections
- Ensure operations run smoothly and undertake a range of activities that allow the operation to be effective, whilst driving service standards and ensuring profitability
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong grasp of food preparation, food cost and inventory control
- Uphold ideals, values, and practices that are the foundation of Yes Chef
- Set the tone for Yes Chef safety, sanitation, and cleanliness standards
- Establish open lines of communication between all managers
- Ensure all operating and quality standards are met
- Responsible for daily fiscal management
- Responsible for always presenting a professional and ethical management style
- Assess work-related issues in a professional manner and exercise honest judgment
- Ensure the safety and security of both guests and team members
- Train and develop all new management staff within the restaurants
- Participate in coaching, counselling, training, and development for managers
- Frequently communicate with Finance and Ownership to enforce company policies and Procedures
Required Skills or Experience
- 1 year + experience in a similar role or in a managerial role in a food service company
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of stock rotation and control
- Be methodical and ensure operating procedures are enforced and developed
- Well-organized and focused on service delivery
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Passion for customer service
Remuneration: Salary is negotiable.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.