Collateral Officer - Standard Bank GroupBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals to businesses of all sizes, high net-worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions.
We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa and bringing actual, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
To contribute to the implementation of adequate Credit Risk controls specifically focusing on risks encountered in the post-credit granting stage of the lending process by maintaining the appropriateness, applicability, consistency, validity, & enforceability of collateral verifying that all collateral & legal documentation in respect of banking facilities & advances granted have been obtained are in legal order & properly housed to secure assets & mitigate risks minimising financial losses.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum QualificationsType of Qualification:
- Land Economy
- Real Estate
- 1-2 years
- Exposure to various legislative requirements, particularly as it pertains to credit agreements, loan documentation, & the variety of lending mechanisms & types of collateral that may be used. Understanding of relevant registration processes & the bank's internal controls & processes, specifically relating to the drafting, execution, management & custody of all facility letters/loan agreements/collateral documentation.
- Understanding of the bank's products and facilities. Understand the terms of the facilities, and the conditions that will need to be complied with over the duration of the facility's life to ensure that legal risk is effectively restricted.
- Interpreting Data
- Making Decisions
- Directing People
- Empowering Individuals
- Resolving Conflict
- Understanding People
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Meeting Timescales
- Following Procedures
- Upholding Standards
- Pursuing Goals
- Loan Assessment & Approval
- Loan Processing
- Risk Acceptance
- Risk Measurement
- Risk Identification
- Contract Management
- Mortgage Lending
- Asset Based Lending
- Producing Output
- Checking Details
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.