Relationship Managers - GT BankBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GT Bank is looking to fill the following vacancy within its Corporate Bank Division for Relationship Managers.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage critical relationships, cultivate good rapport with corporate customers and ensure the Bank becomes the choice for their banking services
- Acquire new corporate customers for loans, deposits and trade finance products
- Perform credit review, proactively monitor credit quality through early problem loan recognition and implement appropriate strategies
- Continuously identify and exploit cross-selling opportunities to enhance the Bank’s wallet share
- Maintain high professional standards and provide quality services
- Mentor junior members of the team
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful candidates should have the following:
- A university degree with a minimum of second-class lower
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience in the food & beverage, commodities industry
- The role is open to both bankers and non-bankers. This is a challenging and exciting role for the right candidate.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.