HR & Administrative Officer - Absa BankHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are a possibility.
To deliver operational and administrative support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Customer Service – 50%
- Authorize and process all requests from project staff in the area of Sales support, recruitment and selection, and training within the required authorities and standards as agreed with the line manager.
- Respond to routine correspondence from internal/external customers relating to an area of project management support and HR.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Maintain recruitment database and correspond with potential applicants; including feedback letters within timelines
- Deal with and respond to queries/complaints from staff regarding specific areas of the Project
Administrative and HR services
- Assisting with Induction of new employees -undertake on-boarding/day 1 HR induction for new employees; ensuring new joiners receive appropriate new joiner documentation, the opening of bank account etc
Administrative Support – 45%
- Responsible for the overall administration of the Absa Young Africa works office – preparing administrative reports including minute taking, issuing of letters; managing meeting room, confirmation, exit responses,
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Will undertake appropriate distribution and storage of project correspondence, and documentation for recruitment processes
- Maintain up-to-date records of files and filing systems including updating physical/electronic registers and filing. Ensure to do logging, filing and tracking of all requests, and selection processes
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, like conferences, meetings, and celebrations
- Ensure prompt updating of relevant administration and HR Information systems, and control of information
- Coordinate and liaise with the Head of SME – assist with meeting planning, communications, and minute taking
- Responsible for coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, and distributing memos and reports whiles ensuring that project staff are kept up to date on news and information.
- Draft routine correspondence and access cards related to office facilities
- Overseeing the general workers' responsibilities and ensuring that the project office is kept clean at all times and ensure office orderliness and professional appearance
- Other additional administration, finance and communications tasks, as requested
CONTINUE READING BELOW
team Management – 5%
- In some cases responsible for up to one member of the staff
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.