Rori Ghana Implementation Lead - Rising Academy NetworkEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a growing network of inspiring schools in West Africa. Our mission is to unleash the full potential of every student, equipping them with the knowledge, skills, and character to succeed in further study, work, and day-to-day life. We support more than 250,000 students across Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Ghana through a combination of low-cost private schools we manage directly, and partnership schools we manage in collaboration with governments. Independent evaluations have found that Rising students make learning gains two to three times larger than their peers in comparable schools.
We have recently closed our Series A funding round and won a multi-year, multi-million dollar grant to accelerate the development of our digital ed-tech solutions for low-income students across the globe. Our ‘Bambai’ suite of digital tools already includes a school information system, school observation tool, chatbot tutor, accelerated learning program and teacher coaching app.
This is just the start. We want to expand our range of digital products to help improve the quality of education for millions of students around the world. If you want to make a difference to the lives of teachers, students and parents, then we are the right place for you.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
About the role:
Rising Academies is seeking to hire a dynamic Rori Implementation Lead in Ghana whose primary responsibility will be to manage the in-country operations of Rori, an educational chatbot that works over WhatsApp.
The Rori Ghana Implementation Lead will work closely with the CTO, in-country staff, and external research partners from Oxford University to ensure the successful rollout of a pilot program run in a subset of our schools. In addition to pilot implementation coordination, the person in this role will be responsible for monitoring and evaluation following the pilot launch.
The Rori Implementation Lead will:
- Plan and manage program launch and implementation, including and logistics, device setup, and training.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research through running pilot exercises and collecting data throughout the course of the pilot.
- Supervise and monitor data collection to ensure high-quality data.
- Run data quality checks and address issues with data collected.
- Assist in data cleaning, preliminary analysis, and report creation, and ensure ready access to all data for researchers and/or supervisors.
- Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects as necessary.
- Provide timely updates and responses to partner organisations, and participate in meetings with key stakeholders coordinating with partner schools implementing the program.
Location and reporting:
This is a full-time position, based out of Rising’s offices in Ghana. The role will involve travel in and around the Greater Accra Region. The Rori Ghana Implementation Lead, reports to Rising’s CTO and will work closely with external research partners from Oxford University.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent communication skills; fluency and excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high-level relationships.
- experience with data management, and data cleaning.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience.
- Excellent management and organizational skills; ability to successfully complete assigned tasks and meet deadlines.
- Degree in economics, public policy, or other quantitative social science disciplines.
- You demonstrate people skills; must be able to collaborate effectively with diverse personalities and skill sets, and enjoy constructive conflict.
- Flexible, self-motivating, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently, and a team player.
- You can take initiative and problem-solve when challenges arise.
- You are comfortable working with senior leadership and reporting on data and outcomes.
- You are passionate about improving the quality of education across Africa.
- Experience managing fieldwork/staff is strongly preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We regularly benchmark our compensation against comparable businesses, social ventures and non-profits.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Rising’s goal is to be transparent about salaries at all levels of the organisation and have a standard, global pay scale for all positions that is non-negotiable.
The benefits we offer are built to have a strong added value on our staff’s well-being and we are excited to discuss this further with you in the process.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.