Website Graphic Designer - Phlo SystemsIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Phlo Systems is a software house focused on developing applications and systems which enable small and medium traders to manage their operations more efficiently while having end-to-end visibility of the supply chain.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating designs or visual concepts that deliver information through imagery, art and photographs. Their duties include liaising with a sales, marketing and product team to determine what kind of work and concepts will help increase the brand/ product reach to customers and have impactful messaging.
Candidate should be stationed in either the United Kingdom, Ghana or India.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The successful candidate will:
- Creating materials with the use of technology and creative software suites to generate illustrations, layouts and designs
- Designing brochures, magazine covers and backs, billboards, brochures, web pages, and advertising for a variety of media formats
- Proposing ideas and generating drafts and mock-ups of proposed designs
- Reviewing final work with the sales & marketing team and make final revisions
- Generating drafts and mock-ups of proposed designs for the client to review and make revisions as requested
- Creating mock-ups of web pages and full website prototypes prior to finalizing the design
- Developing a site’s overall look and feel by choosing colours, fonts, and other design elements
- Developing interactive designs that allow users to upload images, post comments, and share content with social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter
- Creating mock-ups for mobile devices and tablets to ensure compatibility with different screen sizes
- Developing a site’s functionality by creating wireframes that describe how a website’s features should function
- Overall maintenance of the website and ensuring it is updated with the latest information
This role requires a wide variety of experience and skills, strengths and capabilities, including:
- Hands-on experience using tools such as Photoshop and illustrator.
- Experience in creating, managing and maintaining websites on wix with the latest information and managing web analytics to see how our website is performing
- Keen attention to details
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.