Cook - Reliance Personnel LimitedHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our restaurant is looking to hire a new cook who will be responsible for preparing awesome dishes for our guests. Duties will include prepping meals by weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, cooking meals, checking ingredients for freshness, and arranging and garnishing the dishes. You will also be in charge of ensuring that the kitchen and equipment are properly cleaned and maintained.
- Preparing awesome meals for our customers.
- Weighing, measuring, mixing, and prepping ingredients according to recipes.
- Steaming, grilling, broiling, baking, or frying meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Checking food and ingredients for freshness.
- Arranging and garnishing dishes.
- Working well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensuring that the kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- Helping lead and inspire our kitchen staff with the restaurant manager.
- Wowing our guests with amazing dishes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Culinary school 2-4 year degree or foreign equivalency preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary is Ghc 1,200 Net« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.