Paralegal - Egality LawLegal Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Egality Law LLP is a corporate and commercial law firm with offices in Ghana and the UK. We specialise in corporate and commercial law. We are founded upon principles of integrity, ethics and the public interest, and we benefit from two decades of experience with leading international law firms and multinational institutions.
An opportunity has arisen for a paralegal within the firm. The successful individual should either be coming to the end of their law studies or should have completed their law studies. Prior work experience is desirable. The selected individuals will work closely with our lawyers and stand to gain invaluable work experience and expertise across the disciplines practised by the firm.
The paralegal will;
- assist lawyers with legal research, drafting documents and letters using templates
- coordinate appointments including all correspondence and logistics
- assist with administrative tasks such as accounting, billing, and filing documents and implementing a system to improve the administrative process for efficient workflow.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A law degree from a recognised accredited institution
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office suite)
- High level of integrity
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and should be able to work well in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication in the English Language
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.