Local Purchasing & Property Officer - EpirocPurchasing/Procurement Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Obuasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the role
To successfully transition the credit control responsibility to the sales organisation. You will enable them to manage and control collections /recovery of monies owed by customers to the Epiroc organisation within the guidelines of the company's credit policy.
Core Responsibilities And Expectations
- Ensure adherence to the credit policy of the company.
- Aggressive collection of overdue payments from customers via telephone and email.
- Resolving of customer queries and issues.
- Solving of problems related to incorrect payments from customers.
- Assisting with month-end reporting of aged receivables information.
- Highlighting of potential problem customers to operations and management.
- Understand customer processes and ensure internal adherence to those to ensure timeous payments from customer.
- Collaborate with operational teams on customers collections.
- Participate in internal, and external, tax audits and projects as applicable.
- Be part of a regional finance team and collaborate with the Regional Centre of Excellence.
- Carry out additional duties as may become necessary to ensure successful operations of the company with a focus on maintaining a low level of overdue receivables.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- This position reports to the Business Controller.
Knowledge and Experience
- University degree in finance (Accounting, management or another related course)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a multinational organization will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English is a key requirement.
- Experience in dealing with customers at all levels
- Good legal statutory knowledge and experience is required.
- Experience in working with BPCS, SAP BW, ECS, SharePoint and advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge will be an advantage.
- Display confidence in dialogues
- Strong continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Positive attitude, analytical approach with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan work effectively
- Team player, enthusiastic, innovative and proactive with good organizing and time management skills
Position Duration and Location
- This is a 6 monthly assignment based in Obuasi, Ghana.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.