Procurement Officer - Kintampo Health Research CentrePurchasing/Procurement Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kintampo 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kintampo Health Research Centre (KHRC) is a well-established, African-based, research centre and one of three field research centres of the Research and Development Division of the Ghana Health Service an agency of the Ministry of Health. The work of KHRC has implications for health policy and practice throughout Ghana, Africa and the rest of the world. KHRC is situated in the middle part of Ghana and offers research and training services nationally and internationally and its staffs are multidisciplinary.
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for appointment as Procurement Officer at Kintampo Health Research Centre, Kintampo, Bono-East Region.
- Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Type of Appointment: Full-Time Contract.
- Duration: One (1) year (renewable)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Brief Job Description:
He or She shall assist the Procurement Manager in evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Assist in preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing procurement policies and procedures as enshrined in the Public Procurement Act of Ghana.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND/Degree in accounting, business management/ Procurement and Supply Chain Management or a similar field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.