Commercial Analyst - Tullow OilEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focused on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to learn from a well-established Commercial Team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the commercial team with a focus on providing commercial and business support to the Commercial Team and to the JV Partner Manager.
You should have strong analytical skills, be detail orientated, and be effective at building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This is a full-time permanent position, based in our Accra office with hybrid working arrangements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible For
- Support the commercial team in the management of in-country commercial, planning and analytical issues.
- Works as a key member of the Ghana Commercial team to ensure the TEN and Jubilee joint ventures work effectively and the rights of Tullow as an operator are protected, and its obligations observed
- Manages all key communications, reports, and data sharing between Operator and joint venture participants
- Coordinate cross-functional input and support with the structuring and drafting of the key commercial agreement
- Compile commercial input into relevant BU reporting tools internal, JV and Government
- Support business planning and business review process.
- Supports other activities in the Commercial Team such as Gas Operations and provides back-up capability/alternate as necessary
- Highly numerate and good with PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of key strategic business issues and knowledge of upstream economic value drivers and analysis
- Ability to assimilate complex and diverse information sources required for management reporting.
- Ability to simplify and present complex issues to management.
- Ability to use diplomatic skills with key stakeholders and senior partner representatives/management.
- Ability to project-manage multi-component processes.
- Good written and presentational skills.
Education and Experience
- Engineering, Technical, Commercial, Legal or Finance / Business degree.
At Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
- Regular working from home in Ghana with at least 2 working days per week in the Accra office.
- Ability to manage working hours to balance work/life commitments.
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
- Recognition and reward for your performance.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.