Solution Sales Specialist - FLSmidthSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our differences make us unique and stronger. Every day, you will work with colleagues from different cultures. You will be challenged to see things in a new way and you will experience why differences are a strength. We actively support diversity and inclusion. And we work for equality, ensuring we all have an equal opportunity to make the most of our talents.
The successful candidate will be joining the Pumps, Cyclones and Valves department in the Ghana office. Therefore, we will encourage candidates with strong pumps, cyclones and valves backgrounds to join this team.
Focus on short-term to medium-term planning and face-to-face selling of the PCV product range. Your focus will be to support the site support team to help maintain our installed base and further grow it further.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Supports interactions with assigned existing customers to identify opportunities and repeat sales.
- Identify existing install bases and come up with plans to maintain them.
- Quarterly analysis of all PCV critical installations.
- Support the leaders in the department with key customer information for decision-making.
- Work closely with Site support to evaluate the inventory needs of key customers.
- Promote a culture of personal and team safety, including others who may be affected by the company's operational activities.
What You Bring
- 2-3 years of technical sales experience
- Bsc: Mineral/ Mech/ Mining/ Electrical and Chemical Engineering with process plant experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and Presentation skills.
- Ability to learn fast.
What we offer
As an equal-opportunity employer, FLSmidth embraces diversity and equality by promoting an environment of inclusion. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply – the more diverse our employees are, the stronger our team is.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.