HR Officer - Perbi CubsHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence. We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment.
The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
- Work Location: Perbi Cubs Office, West Legon, Accra
Expected Start Date: Immediate
We need an HR Officer to support in the implementation of all HR processes to ensure the HR Department runs smoothly.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Staffing and Recruitment (45%)
- Prepare job advertisements for posting on selected job boards and media.
- Support with the initial shortlisting of qualified candidates for vacant roles.
- Lead in the continuous communication to prospective candidates regarding the status of their application,
- scheduling interviews and providing feedback.
- Create a database of applicants for various roles advertised in order to establish a talent pool for the
- facilitation of our recruitment processes.
- Support in the preparation of job offers and staff contracts
- Support with onboarding and orientation of new hires by implementing all processes as outlined in the HR Manual.
- Prepare monthly reports on recruitment activities of the company.
HR Administration (40%)
- Support in ensuring new staff have all logistics required to perform their responsibilities.
- Continuously update staff information in the HRIS.
- Support in communicating HR policies and procedures to staff and responding to staff enquiries as deemed fit.
- Ensure staff database is continuously updated to reflect the newest data at any point in time.
- Support in staff leave management by updating leave data, communicating the leave balances for staff, preparing and completing leave paperwork accordingly..
- Create and maintain staff personal files and continuously updating them.
- Liaise with operations for the arrangement of necessary logistics/items for staff events, eg. venue setup,stationery, refreshment, etc.
- Completing necessary documentation for enrolling confirmed staff onto the Health Insurance policy and informing the service provider on time about exited employees who are no longer with Perbi Cubs.
Team Leadership and Self Development (10%)
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organisation’s mission.
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation in the execution of your duties and in all dealings with the entire Perbi Cubs team.
- Develop and implement plan for personal and professional development.
Living the Brand - 7Ps (5%)
- Uphold company values in the execution of tasks
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management/Admin or a related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and not divulge sensitive employee information.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Good decision-making skills and ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to work well in teams and relate well with all employees.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.