Parts Sales & Support Representative - SandvikSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a global leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, services and solutions for processing rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Our three Divisions Stationary Crushing & Screening, Mobile Crushing & Screening and Attachment Tools operate in both Mining & Construction businesses. Our Sandvik breaking (Attachments Tools), crushing and screening equipment is engineered for maximum productivity.
The Parts Sales & Support Representative will develop direct customer relationships and work with the internal sales and marketing team to optimize Part sales and opportunities.
- Training & coaching internal and external customer personnel in Product Line parts planning and service-related supports. Parts planning and ordering.
- Work closely with service and other staff to optimize knowledge across departments, especially the procurement team to ensure effective forecasting and availability of appropriate Parts.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaise with the factory to stay abreast with product development plus knowledge transfer as may be required for customer information.
- Occasionally support service team to supervise installation and commissioning of Sandvik Crushing & Screening equipment.
- Customer site visit on a regular basis with written reports
- Guide and assist the various teams with fault diagnosis work on Sandvik Mining and Construction Crushing and Screening equipment.
- Perform repair and fault finding using hydraulic and electric schematics.
- To conduct trials and testing of new products at customers' sites.
- Work towards achieving set KPIs;
- To adhere to all SMC policies & procedures, especially the health, safety and environmental policies.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 3 years experience or equivalent trade certificate with 5 years’ experience with proven management/supervisory experience gained in a maintenance environment.
- Experience/Knowledge of Hydrocone and Jaw Crushers with an understanding of electrics, and hydraulics would be an advantage.
- Excellent sales, communication and presentation skills are required. An appreciable level of computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Qualified Instrumentation Engineer/Technician (Operating voltage on the system is 24v – 110v)
- Knowledge of PLCs and operating systems would be an advantage.
- Possess a minimum of valid driver’s license B
Business Line Manager – SRP
CONTINUE READING BELOW
For immediate consideration, please apply to the Parts Sales & Support Representative position on or before 25th November. 2022 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0047818
We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Pakyi-Kumasi« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.