International Water Management Institute IT Jobs In AccraIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The International Water Management Institute (IWMI), a CGIAR Research Center, is seeking applications from enthusiastic students who are looking to gain professional experience in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at its office in Accra, Ghana.
During this internship, the intern will assist in the following areas:
- Support the information technology (IT) team in maintaining hardware, software and other systems.
- Assist with troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Provide IT support to areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics and data center management.
- Design promotional web graphics, surveys, flyers, banners, posters, invitations, and other advertising and marketing materials as needed.
- Assist with other graphic design work as required.
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems, and help develop solutions.
- Provide support to maintaining and upgrading personal computer (PC) hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Maintain good communication and positive working relationships with staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology-related field of study.
- Professional certification in graphic design.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs).
- Excellent knowledge of Windows PC environments.
- Proficient in basic graphic design programs, including CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite, and knowledge of video editing software.
- Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Organized, dependable and detail-oriented.
IWMI will provide a monthly stipend to the selected candidate during the internship period.
The duration of the initial internship contract will be 6 months with the possibility of extension based on performance, requirements of IWMI, and availability of funds. This is a nationally recruited internship and only citizens of Ghana are eligible to apply.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.