IT Technical Support - PalmPayIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
IT Technical Support duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software.
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically.
- Log bugs and enhancement requests.
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed.
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online databases and web site.
- Provide introductory online & classroom training for company products.
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company.
IT Technical Support requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Previous working experience in IT support for 3-5 years.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS).
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 10, Polycom, Cisco WebEx, Mac OS, and Microsoft Office 36.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.