Esthetician: English - Kempinski HotelHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre.
The property has 269 luxury rooms (the largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa, a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for delivering a variety of spa and beauty services in a safe and comfortable manner. Maintaining equipment and inventory of products. Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To deliver treatments and the whole spa experience to high standard and ensure the guests’ needs are cared for. This means tailoring treatments where needed in accordance with Resense training.
- To ‘connect’ and communicate with guests. Get to know and understand the guest and record preferences and information as required.
- To be very knowledgeable of all treatments offered and aware of any promotions on offer at any given time.
- Ensure that the handover is completed in the guest journey as per the outlined standard, follow up on treatment experience, expectations and satisfaction and act on any discrepancies.
- Following the scheduled roster and daily appointment schedule.
- Manage levels of professional stock and supplies.
- Reference and abide by the spa’s standard operating procedures & policies.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets as set by the Spa Director/Head Therapist.
- Assist with demonstrations/ events as required.
- Must adhere to training as set down by the Spa Director and Head Therapist.
- To use the correct quantities of products as specified by the manufacturer and not exceed that amount.
- To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment at the Spa and to receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
- To maintain a high appearance and personal hygiene standard as per Resense policy.
- Always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments.
- Ensure that daily sales figures are accurately recorded.
- To be adaptable and accountable for all actions.
- To cover reception as and when required.
- Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Beauty Therapy and Massage Certificate
- Basic Facials and advanced facials
- Experience in lash fixing
- First Aid and CPR Certificate. (an advantage)
- Previous spa therapy experience in an international standard spa.
- Training in anatomy and physiology.
- Make-up experience (an added advantage)
- Experience in Aromatherapy massage, Swedish massage, Knowledge of Equipment operations
- Willing to work shift hours including evenings and weekends
- Articulate communication skills with an adequate level of written English.
- Friendly and Caring.
- Genuine interest in holistic treatments.
- Service Minded
- Team player
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.