Training Manager: English - Kempinski HotelHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre.
The property has 269 luxury rooms (the largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa, a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
The overall scope of Hotel Training is to ensure that the hotel is using the “off-line” as well as “online” learning tools provided by Kempinski to ensure as a company we are developing and growing talent within the organization thus securing the hotel's ability to deliver exceptional guest service and drive the profitability of the hotel for the owner.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Training Manager is responsible for the successful onboarding and development of the hotel team through well-designed and operationally viable blended learning solutions. He/She ensures that every corporate training is developed in both skills and competencies to deliver consistently beautiful performance that creates a signature differentiation for our brand in the luxury hotel segment, and further positioning Kempinski as the employer of choice.
- Establish a training network according to Kempinski standards, including spending time in operations to foster this network.
- Analyze training needs and training effectiveness.
- Ensure that every department having corporately developed Training BITES has fully implemented these, and ensured they reflect all hotel-specific policies and procedures.
- Further develop the Training BITE Library by assisting individual Departmental Trainers in the writing and implementing hotel-specific training BITES.
- Embed all Kempinski training programs and training tools and comprehensively track their implementation to easily evaluate the attendance of required participants.
- Plan, design and deliver training programs.
- Devise a training marketing strategy, which is evident both at the back of house and reflected in campaigns or initiatives to address training topics/themes accordingly.
- Analyze the data on the e-learning platforms and utilize or market it to Management and Department Trainers to enhance learning performance.
- Coach and train managers and Departmental Trainers to improve departmental performance.
- Works with the General Manager to coordinate relevant learning for EXCOM and HODs as per their Individual Development Program.
- Organize and supervise Kempinski DNA and brand immersion activities.
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices, and processes to improve the efficiency of the training services offered.
- Work together with department heads and analyze operational quality performance using the Kempinski Experience Assessment Tool (KEA) and ReviewPro; then based on the results provide remedial training solutions.
- Train and develop Training team members.
- Complete Kempinski Experience Assessment (KEA) Checks as specified by the hotel management
- Identify potential training talent and propose & foster Master Trainer candidates.
- Ensure that the Kempinski Training Monthly report is correctly completed on a monthly basis and the results updated in the Regional Training Consolidation Report
- In absence of a Training Coordinator, ensure that the responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Lead by example and promote Kempinski’s core values.
- Prepare the yearly Business Plan and Budget for the Training Department in line with all company Brand Standards together with the Heads of the Department and ExCom team.
- Ensure that an objective Self Audit (using the Kempinski Training Peer & Self Audit Tool) is completed at least once per year
- Promote and implement Kempinski Corporate Training policies and procedures.
- Establish and foster relationships and partnerships with external suppliers, training providers, and legal and safety entities.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the employee handbook and to the hotel’s policies on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Administration/Hospitality
- A minimum of five(5) years of experience in the hospitality industry including at least one managerial position.
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language - beneficial
To fill this position the candidate must have:
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills and presentation skills
- Budgeting Experience
- Computer literacy adapted to the field of training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Ability to design training programmes/instructional design
The candidate should be:
- Passionate for European Luxury
- Lead by example
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.