Electrofax Engineering Services Healthcare Jobs In AccraHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to health and safety.
- Your work will be largely focused on prevention so you need to be conscientious and farsighted.
- Be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies.
- Support the regular review of OHS policies and programs.
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.).
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Review existing policies and measures and update them according to legislation.
- Initiate and organize OHS training for employees and visitors
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. non usage of protective equipment).
- Ensure full compliance with EHS policies and regulations by all employees.
- Record and investigate incidents/accidents to determine causes and install preventive measures.
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
The preferred minimum level of education:
- Certificate in occupational health, safety and safety, environment and quality management system.
- In-depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. EPA) and procedures.
- Proven experience as HSE officer.
- Familiar with mining environment and related operations.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.