GIZ Purchasing/Procurement Jobs In AccraPurchasing/Procurement Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GIZ is a public-benefit federal enterprise. We work on behalf of the German Government and support many public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and the environment, and peace and security. Our activities cover three priority areas: Energy and Climate, which deals with renewable energy and energy efficiency; Training and Sustainable Growth for Decent Jobs; and Peaceful and Inclusive Societies, which focuses on good governance
Scope of the Role
The incumbent provides procurement services in accordance with GIZ policy and standards; administering logistics and contract management services; providing guidance, advice, and support to ensure procurement processes are effective, efficient, transparent and provide the best overall value to GIZ, all while ensuring excellent client service internally. The Ideal candidate will come with an outstanding degree, the desire to learn and to establish themselves in a modern, global company.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- • In accordance with GIZ regulations and in consultation with Head Office, executes local procurement of materials, equipment, and services, invitations to tender and order processing
- • Maintains data relevant for procurement and tenders in ProSoft, checks invoices for goods, vouchers, payment instructions and complaints
- • Assists with processing customs declaration procedures (dutyfree import of goods, entering information in customs declaration database, producing statistics)
- • Assists with the monitoring and processing of clearing of goods Vehicle registration:
- • Participates in the entire process of vehicle registration (initial registration and documentation of both private and official vehicles, tax and insurance issues with project vehicles), new registration and insurance.
- • Assists with processing accident insurance claims against local and German insurance companies, in cooperation with GIZ Head Office
Qualification Required & Experience
- The ideal candidate for this role should possess a high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of procurement regulations, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- • Outstanding Bachelor’s degree
- • First work experience in a comparable position preferred
- • Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- • Solution-driven mindset
- • Strong stress resistance
- • Detail oriented
- • Knowledge of procurement laws and regulations
- • Excellent knowledge of the English language; French and German are advantageous
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.