Zipline IT Jobs In GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Do you want to change the world? Zipline is on a mission to transform the way goods move. Our aim is to solve the world's most urgent and complex access challenges by building, manufacturing and operating the first instant delivery and logistics system that serves all humans equally, wherever they are. From powering Rwanda's national blood delivery network and Ghana's COVID-19 vaccine distribution, to providing on-demand home delivery for Walmart, to enabling healthcare providers to bring care directly to U.S. homes, we are transforming the way things move for businesses, governments and consumers.
The technology is complex but the idea is simple: a teleportation service that delivers what you need, when you need it. Through our technology that includes robotics and autonomy, we are decarbonizing delivery, decreasing road congestion, and reducing fossil fuel consumption and air pollution, while providing equitable access to billions of people and building a more resilient global supply chain.
Join Zipline and help us to make good on our promise to build an equitable and more resilient global supply chain for billions of people.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
About You and The Role
Zipline's Data team is responsible for powering data-driven decision making across the entire organization.
We are hiring a talented and experienced Senior Data Analyst to join our small, but growing Data team and play a critical role in empowering all team members to make decisions with data. Doing our job well means that we enable the entire organization's ability to make more informed decisions, innovate faster, and serve our customers better.
In this role, you will work directly with our Data, Engineering, Operations, Go-to-Market, and Finance teams to support the organization's data analytics needs.
What You'll Do
- Deep dive into our data, create intuitive visualizations, and present actionable insights to a variety of stakeholders.
- Create high quality metrics and reporting in order to continuously improve our daily operations and processes, root cause problems, and measure the success of projects and initiatives.
- Build predictive models that help us improve the performance of our drones and reduce stockout rates at our distribution centers.
- Maintain the integrity of our data by proactively identifying issues and working with our engineering and operations teams to implement robust solutions that will enable us to scale and operate more efficiently.
- Share your knowledge across the company by mentoring and managing other analysts and leveling up our collective technical expertise.
What You'll Bring
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and comfort with Python and libraries commonly used for data analysis and visualization, e.g., Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, and Matplotlib
- Strong understanding of descriptive statistics, probability, and statistical modeling
- Experience with BI tools such as Mode, Tableau, Looker, or similar tools
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Adept at summarizing large datasets visually that make complex results understandable at a glance
- Adept at triaging analysis requests and balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and stakeholders at once
- Extremely high standards and obsession for data accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics in simple language to different types of audiences
- Passion and excitement to serve as a technical mentor and thought leader at Zipline
- Nice to have:
- Experience in schema design and dimensional data modeling, ideally using tools like dbt
- Experience with tools commonly used in data orchestration and processing such as Airflow and Spark
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.