Marketing and Communications Officer - Lively MindsSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development programme in Ghana and Uganda.
The post holder will have the exciting role of supporting the team in Ghana to strengthen our communications approach. The post holder will support our communications and marketing activities to ensure the GES Lively Minds programme increases its visibility amongst key stakeholders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Head of Marketing and Communication and our managers in Ghana and Uganda to ensure that we maintain an active presence on all LM social media platforms.
- Photograph programme activities, collect and share relevant content/report on field activities.
- Develop and produce engaging, promotional and informational communication and marketing materials e.g. flyers, videos, social media content, etc.
- Support in the production of reports to donors and other stakeholders by collating the progress of our programme.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaises with our IT team in keeping track of LM marketing and communications trends.
- Assist in developing escalation protocols for managing communication crises.
- Assist in conducting market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Support in drafting Lively Minds communications with approval from the Head of Marketing & Communications
- Support Head of Marketing and Communications in drafting high-quality marketing and PR materials (i.e pitch decks, blogs, proposals, reports, web content, social media, videos, photos, presentations, award applications, news/features articles)
- Provide administrative support for all content and updates to the website and social media platforms, ensuring these are consistent with the Lively Minds brand.
- Support in organising engagement events (stakeholder and funder visits, dissemination events)
For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description from our website: https://www.livelyminds.org/jobs
You may be assigned any other responsibility in agreement with your line manager, in contribution to Lively Minds' work and in recognition of your experience and skills. It is therefore expected for staff to be flexible and willing to contribute to the work of the wider team.
Required Skills or Experience
To succeed in this role, you will be
- A great communicator and marketer with excellent attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Analytical: Constantly monitoring progress and results to iterate and get the best result
- Creative, proactive, and energetic: bringing new ideas and a can-do attitude to get to the very best sustainable results.
- A team player that values and prioritises inclusivity: helping to create a positive work environment where everyone is motivated and feels able to participate, learn, improve and contribute
- Able to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced high pressure environment withminimal supervision
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Essential Experience and Skills
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in communication and marketing
- IT Savvy
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing and Communication skills, including knowledge in photography
- Knowledge of current marketing and communication tools
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience delivering training and building the capacity of others
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.