Sales / Marketing Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region : Marketing and Communications Officer - Lively MindsSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development programme in Ghana and Uganda.
The post holder will have the exciting role of supporting the team in Ghana to strengthen our communications approach. The post holder will support our communications and marketing activities to ensure the GES Lively Minds programme increases its visibility amongst key stakeholders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Head of Marketing and Communication and our managers in Ghana and Uganda to ensure that we maintain an active presence on all LM social media platforms.
- Photograph programme activities, collect and share relevant content/report on field activities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop and produce engaging, promotional and informational communication and marketing materials e.g. flyers, videos, social media content, etc.
- Support in the production of reports to donors and other stakeholders by collating the progress of our programme.
- Liaises with our IT team in keeping track of LM marketing and communications trends .
- Assist in developing escalation protocols for managing communication crisis.
- Assist in conducting market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Support in drafting Lively Minds communications with approval from Head of Marketing & Communications
- Support Head of Marketing and Communications in drafting high quality marketing and PR materials (i.e pitch decks, blogs, proposals, reports, web content, social media, videos, photos, presentations, award applications, news/features articles)
- Provide administrative support for all content and updates to the website and social media platforms, ensuring these are consistent with the Lively Minds brand.
- Support in organising engagement events (stakeholder and funder visits, dissemination events)
You may be assigned any other responsibility in agreement with your line manager, in contribution to Lively Minds work and in recognition of your experience and skills. It is therefore expected for staff to be flexible and willing to contribute to the work of the wider team.
Required Skills or Experience
Essential Experience and Skills
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in communication and marketing
- IT Savvy
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing and Communication skills, including knowledge in photography
- Knowledge of current marketing and communication tools
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience delivering training and building the capacity of others
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.