Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Ma?azac?l?k Hizmetleri Ticaret A.?.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1160 stores in 52 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 53,000 people in Turkey and abroad. LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
At LC Waikiki, our values are being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, and challenging difficulties.
So, if you are ready for dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
- We ranked 1st in “Young People’s Most Desired Retail Company to Work at” by
- Youthall Youth Awards 2021.
- 1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
- We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly & Women Manager Friendly
Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
With Us, You Will Be Responsible
- The whole bookkeeping activities including the inventory cycle, cash and banks, advances, expenses and fixed assets
- Accurate and complete processing of journals and reconciliation in a timely manner,
- Monitoring the daily cash and bank balances,
- Reconciliation with banks and suppliers,
- Conducting daily cash flow activities, payments through the e-banking system,
- Preparation of periodical tax declarations
- Participates in financial reporting processes
The Candidate We Are Looking For
- University degree in Business Administration or Economy
- Fluent in English (written & verbal)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions; retail experience is an asset
- Microsoft Axapta accounting software experience is a plus
- Experience in E-Banking systems
- Sound financial reporting knowledge
- Eager to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What LCWaikiki Offers to You
- Opportunity to take responsibility in one of the fastest growing companies retail.
- Open communication, teamwork and strong company culture. An organization that greatly values teamwork, development, and innovation.
- A work environment where performance and talent are noticed and recognized.
- A promising career with constant opportunities to learn, grow and challenge.
- A chance to be a part of the LC Waikiki Team that advances to the 2023 Goals.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.