Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for end-to-end accounting and finance responsibilities in the country as well as ensuring superb finance business partnering with all other units of the organization to actualize monthly, quarterly and annual company goals.
What you’ll do
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the country’s accounting department including; month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, banking relationships and fixed asset activity.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS and other applicable accounting standards.
- Ensure proper financial control and compliance.
- Coordinate and complete annual audit.
- Provide initiatives and recommendations on cost reduction.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective action.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Tax Management and Tax Returns Filing.
- Coordination of banking activities and transactions.
- Work cooperatively with all the units to meet operational and team objectives.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you’ll bring
- A first degree or equivalent preferably in Accounting or Finance or Business-related discipline.
- Recognized professional accounting certification.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Preferably bilingual in English and French
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.