Tour Product Manager - Adansi Travels LimitedTravel and Tour Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Tour Product Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and development of scheduled tours which deliver planned volume, margin and revenue targets for all our destinations
- You will be liaising with existing and potential new suppliers to find out new and exciting offers that are available for usand maintain good working relations with them
- You will work closely with the company’s marketing team to ensure new products are marketed effectively.
- You must be commercially savvy, ensuring accurate costings so that our tours are the most competitive in the market.
- You will be tasked to provide training on new and existing products to all staff to ensure our team is up to date with current and future products.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Diploma or a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and have excellent written, verbal, communication and negotiation skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of destinations both domestic and international
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to work as an individual and collaboratively as part of a team
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to prepare and make well-prepared coherent presentations well
- Proactive, demonstrating initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Previous leadership and management experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.