Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are a possibility.
- Provide a unique business perspective on Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Management to transform and improve our data estate
- Assisting in identifying and the implementing of Master Data Management opportunities to eliminate existing data limitations
- Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data-related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements
- Roll out an organisation-wide data governance framework, with a focus on the improvement of data quality through modifications to behaviours, policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture
- Drive the RDARR framework and ensure compliance with BCBS 239 (Principles for Effective Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Consistently work in identifying Data Quality and Limitation gaps, recommending solution, and driving remediation through the responsible Functional Data Owners and Stewards
- Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements
Time split : 70%
- Oversee the integration of new technologies, initiatives and products into the accepted data standards and structures, developing standards of data capturing and handling operations
- Managing Databuck – including building new rules, defining lineages and driving the remediation of highlighted issues.
- To source and determine the bank’s golden sources of data and to support the bank’s business intelligence efforts
- Ensure data meets key data quality metrics including Accuracy, Completeness, Consistency, Uniqueness, Timeliness, and Validity
- Establish and govern an enterprise data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities
Time split: 25%
- Provide leadership to resolve data quality issues escalated from Business and Functional areas data stewards
- Produce periodic reports which will cover all the aspects of the data life cycle including acquisition, transformation, and usage
- Tracking data lineage throughout the organization to make sure that the data is reliable, relevant, and updated.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Time Split :5%
- Agree performance development objectives with the team leader.
Pursue self-development to increase personal effectiveness, acknowledging strengths and areas for development
Higher Diplomas: Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences (Required)« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.