Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dikan Center is seeking to hire an ambitious, self-confident and brilliant candidate as its People and Culture coordinator. Manages and coordinates the Human Resources Functions of Dikan, including workforce planning, recruitment & selection, orientation, placement, compensation package, performance appraisals, and staff capacity building.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new staff in the organisation.
- Oversees the daily workflow
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Design and cultivate a happy-work culture. At Dikan, we are family.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees by company policy.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Board Coordinator: manages board activities.
- Ensure that HR is represented in all areas of the organisation and that the HR manual, organisational structure and job descriptions are regularly updated and in compliance with the organisation’s values and standards.
- Staffing plan
- Recruitment, selection, orientation and placement
- Develop compensation package
- Performance appraisal
- Staff capacity building
- Termination of staff
- Supervises the effective provision of administrative services
- Manage volunteers, remote staff and exchange program staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organisation’s HRIS and talent management systems.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of six years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is highly desired.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.