Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Responsible for coordinating and steering the activities of the SME Virtual platform to drive traffic to the platform. Ensuring that the platform is customer friendly and appealing to prospects.
- This will be done on the bedrock of ensuring consistent and superior customer experience whiles progressively growing the ARPU of each account in their portfolio.
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Innovation-driven industry
- High Regulatory environment
- Global technology trends and advancements
- Global & MTN Group approved IT Standards and Practices
- Diverse Cultural environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance-driven environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Prospect for new SME clients virtually
- Identify potential clients and drive their traffic to the SME virtual platform
- Acquisition of new SME clients virtually.
- Implement virtual sales strategies to acquire SME clients.
- SME customer relationship management
- Timely response to customer complaints.
- Cross-sell MTN products & services virtually.
- Periodic update of relevant information on existing and new products and services on the SME virtual site.
- Collate and analyse all information on customer enquiries and or queries.
- Achieve SME virtual sales targets.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a commercial function
- In-depth knowledge of the market and industry
- Knowledge of the range of the corporate business partners
- Customer Relations Management
- Understanding of technology and services
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Manages self, good conflict management, self-accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Self-Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans,
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills commitment to the organization
- Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Must live the MTN Values of
Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-EBD-ADTRACK06 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 4 July 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.