Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This position is responsible for leading EMGuidance at the Sub-Saharan Africa level, ensuring that organizational Key Results are achieved. This position entails engagement with HCP and prospective clients to build the EM Guidance name in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Key Performance Areas
- HCP and Stakeholder
- Acquisitions, Sales, Functional Operations and Renewals
- Client Success and Solution Management
- Permanent Position
- Remote work setup (Ghana based)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Energy and resilience with an entrepreneurial mindset that is focused on building the EMGuidance brand.
- Motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work in a diverse environment.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Proficient with Analytics.
- Experience in Business Development in the Pharmaceutical Community.
- Must be a Doctor or Pharmacist.
- Must be able to sell and present.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Please forward applications to
Deadline: July 27, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.