Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Responsible for ensuring that all offences including theft, fraud, corruption and dishonesty are investigated and reported in a consistent manner.
- Incorporate investigative best practices and lessons learnt into existing security policies.
- Support coordination of engagements with law enforcement and security agencies to provide security assurance to the Vodafone network.
- Support with the operationalisation of already established courts to enhance proceedings on cable theft cases.
- Record and coordinate the full investigation of reported allegations of fraud and breaches within the business and maintain appropriate administrative and legal paperwork/ records for all investigations
- Provide evidence where needed in disciplinary/ criminal proceedings regarding investigations conducted and analyse with recommendations given on escalated cases from across the business
- Agreeing on investigations procedure with Security and Investigations manager/ Corporate Security Manager and preparation of investigation reports
- Analysis and reporting of internal and external security violations, cooperation with law enforcement agencies and the implementation of findings, in conjunction with other departments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be able to coordinate full investigations into all reported allegations of security violations within the business and appropriate administrative and legal paperwork and records.
- Identify and agree on recommendations within the business following investigations including recommendations of disciplinary or criminal actions against staff members or contractors.
- Should be very confidential and have some level of confidence and courage.
- Should networks within the security and investigations agencies.
- Should have the capacity to analyze data and draw conclusions.
- A good first degree or a diploma with about five years’ experience
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.