Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Business Development analyst will be responsible for driving the growth of Vodafone Ghana Fixed Business. This will involve managing the sales lifecycle, subscriber acquisition and retention, and Sales strategy formulation and implementation including go-to-market, rewards, and commissions
- Design and implement compelling Sales Offerings by working with Sales & Products
- Work with the customer experience and fixed services teams to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for our customers and installation
- Increase motivation among Sales Agents through the implementation of dynamic commissions
- Deliver visibility on regional sales and gross adds performance through reports to enable the sales force deliver total FBB acquisition targets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop the channels to deliver gross adds target (direct sales, Online, retail and alternative channels)
- Ensure Vodafone is competitively positioned on both fixed voice and data through the development of an engagement roadmap to drive communication, experiential initiatives, sponsorships, and events in alignment with business unit strategy.
- Drive customer acquisition and retention through the end-to-end ownership and implementation of the fixed marketing and engagement roadmap to drive top of mind awareness and brand consideration of fixed propositions.
- Have oversight responsibility for fixed digital and social media channels ensuring that content is relevant and appealing to target audience.
- Identify opportunities to continually improve the NPS, profitability, market perception of key capabilities.
Professional / Technical Skills
- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 3+ years Telecom, Technology, or Commercial Experience
- Go-To-Market & Brand Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Stakeholder Management Experience
- Sales Management Experience.
- Advanced MS Excel
- Outstanding knowledge of database systems and report management software applications
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.