Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Project Field Officers will work mainly at the district level, ensuring the (quality of the) service delivery to the client or user community. Executes the local delivery of the project conforms to advice given by the advisor(s)/ project manager and conform SNV procedures and guidelines, making sure timelines and project standards are met.
The Project Field Officers will ensure close working relationships with beneficiaries and partners in the field; ensure effective implementation of strategies for sustainable sanitation interventions and promote ODF implementation in the specific districts. S/he will lead in progress monitoring and contribute to the annual review of investment plans developed.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support in the quality implementation of the HF4A project in the intervention areas by working closely with the project technical experts and ensuring efficient implementation of plans made;
- Liaise with WASH Advisor (BCC Specialist), in implement relevant WASH focused behaviour change campaigns based on formative research conducted including attainment of ODF activities and post ODF activities. These include but not limited to supporting to prepare clear and understandable social/sanitation maps in intervention areas indicating existing sanitation status;
- Support the WASH Advisor (Engineer Specialist) in the implementation of hardware component at both the community, schools and health facilities level. Focus will be working closely with the expert to ensure quality of hardware deliverables.
2. Service & process delivery
- Provides process services and delivery to reach project goals, as guided by the advisor within given guidelines, ensuring consistency and quality of deliver. Guides and trains locals in (training towards) performing conform project goals.
3. Internal and External Communication
- Work with the team to ensure local presence of the project including identifying relevant private sector partners at the community level;
- Support in identifying and mobilization of different groups (School Teachers and Parents Group, Youth Sanitation Groups, Women Groups, community Sanitation Group etc.) in the implementation of interventions in the communities;
- Informs and is informed about the development/changes in the project, is consistently responsive to the client community and pro-active and confident in engaging with external stakeholders (government, NGOs, private sector or other relevant stakeholders).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Monitoring and evaluation and progress reporting:
- Monitor activity implementation progress and quality of fieldwork implemented to ensure targets are being met;
- Coordinate with other WASH actors in the district and region, the communities, and other NGOs in order to incorporate best practices into programme planning;
- Contribute to monthly /quarterly reports and ensure all field reports are accurate and submitted in timely manner;
- Identify stories of interest at the field level to support in the development of relevant stories of change for dissemination to the larger audience/stakeholders including GOG and other relevant organizations working in the WASH sector.
- A minimum of Master’s Degree in rural development, rural planning, community development and other related social sciences fields;
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience in similar roles supporting WASH activities and/or rural development projects implemented by national/international NGOs;
- Good data analysis and reporting skills;
- Commercial drive and quality orientation;
- Ability to work independently and under stressful conditions;
- Team player and able and willing to perform tasks assigned;
- Strong commitment to assigned tasks, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Computer proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Email).
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.