Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide strategic leadership spanning across Reward, Shared Services, Organisational Effectiveness and Change to deliver Vodafone HR strategic objectives.
To effectively manage all reward and benefit and organisational effectiveness and change management programmes, policies, processes, and procedures to attract, develop and retain a highly motivated and skilled workforce.
To support and maintain specialized and internal HR systems, services, and applications used in the organization with customized or specialized needs for the human resources information system (HRIS)].
The Lead for Organisational Effectiveness and Change across Vodafone Ghana. Responsible for Ghana in all OE deliberations within Vodacom & Vodafone. Must lead in addressing best practice across Opco’s and implement same in Ghana.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Lead Reward and Shared Services, providing management through developing strategy within overall HR agenda.
- Responsible for service delivery across the areas of responsibility to quality, timing, and cost targets.
- Work with Region and Global Centre to establish a global rolling 3-year strategy and short-term agenda for areas of responsibility, implementing relevant policies, standards, and frameworks.
- Provide expert advice, interpretation and guidance on policies, practices, and processes to effectively deliver and improve organisation, team and individual effectiveness within Reward, Shared Services and HR in general.
- Monitor and analyse benchmark data, trend information, and economic projections to ensure the organisation’s total remuneration and benefits strategy has a competitive and market position and is responsive to the business needs.
- Build and test relevant performance and reward management model to ensure appropriate benchmarks ensuring application across the organisation.
- Ensure sustainable remuneration and benefits management processes which drives key business outcomes.
- Oversee and maintain optimal function of the organizations internal HR services systems.
- Oversee and maintain internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and HR staff to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommend and implement solutions.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS.
- Contributes to Organisation effectiveness strategy development, policies, processes and practices and delivers operational support. Work with HR Services to support and continuously improve Organisational Effectiveness administration processes and practices.
- Provide expert advice to HR business partners and delivering organisation design and change projects
- Lead the development and implementation of Organisation effectiveness projects and initiatives, including management of Organisational Effectiveness Reviews and reports
- Align functions to the business strategy through proactive and continuous diagnosis of organisational effectiveness, designing and implementing sustainable organisational improvements. Is required to evaluate situations using multiple sources of information.
- Implements specific initiatives which are Organisation & Change-led
- Act a first point of resolution if headcount
- changes are not in line with agreed business changes
- Builds understanding, skill sets and competencies in Organisation effectiveness within HR
- Ensure organisation & change plans, as defined by the Vodafone People Strategy, are implemented effectively within Vodafone Ghana
- Support the HRD in reporting and managing the Organisation Effectiveness Review process
- Work with external suppliers where appropriate to deliver People plans and initiatives
- Drive the implementation of the People strategy and Group HR initiatives in functional areas
- Maintain and manage relationships with Global and Regional Reward, Shared Services & OE&C within expertise remit, ensuring dialogue is maintained.
- Oversee resourcing and development of the team.
- Provide leadership and manages DRs’.
- Offer advice and guidance to HR team members and foster productive working relationships across the business
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Professional / Technical Skills
- A relevant Graduate Degree preferably in HR, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, Business Administration
- Significant HR experience (10 years) in upper-level HR roles or general management experience, likely to have experience in 2-3 other Blue-Chip organizations.
- Experience in leading Remuneration and Benefits management in a multinational environment.
- Exposure and access to best practices, as well as global networks of beneficial relationships within the Remuneration and benefits field.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written adaptable to all levels of management.
- Successful track record in HR Business Partnering
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Possess a high degree of initiative, drive, confidence, and ability to enjoy fast-paced work environment.
- Professional, flexible and team-oriented.
- Strong Organisational & Analytical Skills
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.