Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To make a success of FNB Ghana’s Treasury and International division and play a key role in the strategic direction of the overall franchise.
- Assume full responsibility for all aspects of the Treasury and International business in Ghana These include foreign exchange, money and capital market dealing, bank funding, liquidity and interest rate management (BSM and ALCO), international banking services (including trade services) and resultant operational, systems and risk management functions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Establish the treasury and international division which should include a comprehensive business plan (financial, staff, bank funding, systems, products/value prop, target clients etc).
- Grow the market share and profitability of the division.
- Enhance the image of FNB as the bank of choice in Ghana.
- Developing relationships with new clients together with other members of the FNB and FNB teams.
- Manage and build the relationship between South Africa (FNB and FirstRand) and FNB Ghana.
- Manage the career growth and development of the treasury staff.
- Perform an executive management role and contribute to the strategic management and direction of FNB Ghana.
experience and qualifications
- A relevant graduate degree
- At least 10 years of experience in a financial institution with at least 5 years of Treasury / GLOBAL MARKETS experience
- A successful track record in a Treasury environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- An ability to understand and grow the entire range of Treasury / GLOBAL MARKETS / International Banking products
- A track record demonstrating Interpersonal skills suitable for a leadership role
- A track record demonstrating the ability to set up a green fields Treasury Operation
- A good overall knowledge of all Treasury functions from Dealing through to operations
- A good knowledge of the Treasury Computer System Quartz
- Previous experience as a member of an executive committee (EXCO) of a bank
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.