Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Accountable for small-to-medium business (SMB) segment performance outcomes, demonstrating strategic leadership in the development, execution, and management of SMB business plans by solution areas and sales engines, working with a virtual team of cross-functional stakeholders that deliver near-term outcomes while building the foundation for long term sustained success.
Leads SMB fiscal year business planning by landing regional and/or global SMB strategy, identifying growth opportunities, prioritizing sales plays, identifying channel capacity needs, securing the necessary financial and talent investments, and developing the go-to-market execution plan; all done by gaining buy-in and alignment with cross-functional stakeholders.
Manages SMB performance by solution areas and sales engines through a highly collaborative process to drive alignment, execution, and results leveraging standardized business reporting to identify insights that influence current and future SMB investments across local market(s).
Represents the voice of SMB customers, possessing deep knowledge of customer preferences, digital maturity and competitive landscape in the local market, driving action to build and inform SMB plans to execute relevant and timely global prioritized sales plays, while identifying local sales plays to optimize market demand.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Proactively engages and represents SMBs to secure support from cross-functional stakeholders' and leadership teams across Microsoft’s Sales and Marketing functions and is the point of escalation for SMB-customer issues. Occasionally supports SMB sellers in closing strategically valuable deals.
- Accountable for delivering on revenue quotas by leading the development of small and medium business (SMB) strategies for the local market.
- Directs long-term SMB growth and investment business planning across SMB stakeholder teams. Holds SMB Sales roles accountable for developing and carrying out execution plans.
- Defines long-term strategies, influences orchestration model evolution, and governance. Shares strategic insights gathered across local market to drive and scale SMB sub-segment growth.
- Defines long-term strategies and expectations for SMB business plan development and management across local markets.
- Defines long-term strategies for driving digital transformation across SMB segments and markets.
- Coaches, sets expectations for SMB Sales teams, and interacts with virtual team and partner stakeholders to support the scalable realization of deals.
- Leads reviews of investment budgets for SMB programs.
- Defines long-term strategies and priorities to drive continuous improvement of customer program performance in local markets.
- Influences and gains buy-in on strategies and plans from leadership teams.
- Proactively manages relationships and engagements with SMB Sales and leadership teams across internal sales and marketing organizations.
- Defines guidelines and expectations for SMB Sales teams' partnerships with internal stakeholders.
- In addition, this role has people management responsibilities including driving employee growth and development, executing projects, and managing performance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 9+ years of core sales, channel sales, industry or solution selling, business development experience
OR Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Business Administration or related field AND 6+ years of core sales, channel sales, industry or solution selling, business development experience
OR equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.