Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is the statutory body mandated by the Securities Industry Act, 2016 (Act 929) to regulate and promote the growth and development of an efficient, fair and transparent securities market in which investors and the integrity of the market are protected.
It invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
POSITION: PROJECT ANALYST-CMMP
Provide technical support including primary and secondary research, modelling, impact analysis, concept papers, report writing and presentations to facilitate the implementation of the initiatives under the Capital Market Master Plan in order to achieve the objectives of the plan.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Major Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the four Working Groups under the CMMP, namely; Markets and Products, Legal and Regulation, Market Infrastructure, and Education and Research.
- Conduct primary and secondary research and make recommendations for consideration by the various Working Groups.
- Provide analytical services including impact modelling and impact analysis for the Working Groups.
- Prepare and present concept papers for consideration and implementation.
- Prepare and present reports to facilitate the implementation of initiatives of the Working Groups.
- Support the Project Coordinator by contributing to project planning, preparing and maintaining documentation as well as implementation of the overall strategy of the Secretariat.
- Prepare and review documents and reports in accordance with the World Bank’s standard.
- Support the Working Groups to prepare progress reports, semi-annual and annual reports etc.
Educational Qualification And Experience
- First-degree Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Project Management, or related field with a minimum of six (6) years experience.
- Relevant second degree with a minimum of three (3) years experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of mid-level management experience.
- Relevant capital market experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications would be a plus.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong project management skills.
- Robust understanding of capital markets instruments, market operators and legal and regulatory environment.
- Proven track record in building relationships working with the public sector, etc.
- Good understanding of the vision, framework, and deliverables of the CMMP.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations.
- Ability to coordinate and manage the expectations of a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proven track record in building relationships working with the public sector.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook etc.
The Contract for this position shall be for an initial period of Thirty- six (36) months
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.