Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Turner & Townsend, we’re passionate about making a difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Turner & Townsend are seeking a Contract Administrator to work directly with our key client’s project teams to initiate projects, manage vendors, execute contracts, liaise with internal stakeholders to gain approvals, review invoices and manage the financial administration of our client’s high profile and high-value campus development program.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Contract Execution – Convert defined scope, deliverables and fee structures into templated contract formats. Review contracts for accuracy and completion, route contracts for approvals and upload to contract repository. Liaise with the in-house Legal team regarding contract compliance.
- Contract Tracking – Track all contracts and facilitate business and legal approvals; proactively follow up with approvers during contract life cycle. Ensure contracts are submitted through correct workflow.
- Purchase Order Management – Generate and manage purchase orders to accompany executed contracts.
- Vendor Enrollment & Management – Assist vendors in establishing their supplier account. Support vendor contacts through the established contract and invoice payment procedures.
- Project Funding – Collaborate with the project team to ensure projects have sufficient funding to execute work.
- Invoice Review – Validate vendor invoices and payments against the contract, purchase order and supporting documents to ensure adherence to agreed terms and conditions as well as checking for billing errors such as duplication, math errors, missing backup.
- Invoice Issue Resolution – Assist in resolving issues related to invoices, purchase orders and payments by working closely with vendors and the internal Accounts Payable (AP) team.
- Invoice Tracking – Track invoices from submission for review through to payment, ensuring vendors follow invoice submission requirements and AP processes the invoices correctly.
- Invoice Log and Dashboard – Manage the invoice log and dashboard to ensure all invoices are captured, issues categorized and metrics are accurately calculated.
- Reporting – Assist in compiling monthly reports for Client approval.
- Provide additional financial administration support to project teams and the Central Services department as required.
- Ensure that the Project Financial Accounting Process is carried out in accordance with the Project Financial Accounting Procedure and the Project Financial Accounting Plan.
- Support projects through both internal and external audits.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Construction experience is desirable.
- Understanding of procurement/sourcing and contract activities.
- Understanding of the invoicing process, Accounts Payable etc.
- Experience with financial management software.
- Highly self-motivated and customer-centric.
- Desire to meet and exceed agreed service levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including great communication.
- Knowledge of Google G Suite, including Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drive.
- Strong people management skills. Stakeholder management is key in this role.
- Able to apply governance, maintain quality and rigid QA/QC.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.