Secretaries: National Office - WAEC GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the Secretaries' position in the Ghana National Office.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences.
- Manage files and other records in an office.
- Handle correspondence between departments.
- Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution.
- Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language. A relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School.
- In addition, applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Applicants must have at least one-year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Organisational and administrative abilities.
- Report writing skills.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
- Efficient time-management
- Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
Age: Applicants must not be over thirty (30) years of age when applying.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.