Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Springforth Community School is a Christian multicultural educational institution that has provided quality education for over 15 years. Our mission is to provide quality nursery, primary and secondary education, in a nurturing stimulating environment. We offer the Cambridge and Ghana Education Service curricula
Reports to: Principal/ Vice Principal
Required to answer phone calls, receive visitors, and provide information to them about the school. Facilitate communication between management, teachers, and students and their families; may also be required to present policies and regulations to school visitors.
Manage students reports and file records of school administrative operations; and keep confidential information for all staff and students.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers phone calls in a pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information and creating a good image of the school
- Greets all incoming students, families and guests respectfully and professionally
- Develops a positive, welcoming and caring climate in the Front Office.
- Provides for children’s personal needs such as attending to those who are sick or hurt; administering medications prescribed by a physician in accordance with training and authorization
- Assists students and others with routine problems and will refer non-routine items to a supervisor.
- Types routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, records, bulletins, orders and other office documents from sources such as rough drafts, notes, and oral instructions.
- Schedule official meetings and travel arrangements for students, staff and provide administrative support for Management team
- Receives, counts, open, unpacks, dates, records, sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing mails, documents, books, materials and supplies following established procedures.
- Sorts out-going correspondence, addresses envelopes and packages, and prepares printed matter and other material for distribution to staff, students and their families etc
- Receives and refers visitors to appropriate personnel
- Coordinate with kitchen staff to prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation/maintenance of the kitchen and its activities.
- Arrives punctually, be prepared for each school day, and maintains regular attendance.
- Understands, accepts, and abides by the School’s philosophy and mission statement in all his/her school activities.
- Works with courtesy, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with others, and the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Consistently exhibits high standards of professional conduct.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Management effectively and efficiently
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A relevant bachelor’s degree with at least a year’s working experience in related field or A Diploma in related field with at least 2 - 3 years working experience in related field
- Possess clerical skills and knowledge of standard office equipment such as personal computer, copier etc
- Able to establish and maintain satisfactory working relationships with other employees, children, and the general public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to honor confidential information
How To Apply
Please submit a Cover Letter along with your CV explaining why you’re the best candidate for this position. Email materials to
Only, shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Contact us via email for any questions.
DEADLINE: Friday, 17 December 2021
For more information about us visit: https://springforth.edu.gh/
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.