Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Receive, screen and direct calls in a courteous manner.
- Place and record all outgoing calls.
- Keep a register of visitors/guests, etc. that come through the reception.
- Ensure availability of corporate communication/marketing materials and daily newspapers at the reception.
- Receive inward courier, record and distribute as appropriate.
- Compile and maintain an up-to-date telephone directory.
- Maintain and update a register of staff attendance and movements.
- Maintain a clean and comfortable reception area.
- Provide customer/client support services including reporting complaints for remedial action.
- Assist with the provision of office supplies/logistics for the organization of in-house meetings and other corporate events.
- Provide general administrative support to Superior Officers as may be required.
- Organize and maintain a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Manage office supplies, stock and place orders with appropriate approvals.
- Maintain and update company databases on clients and suppliers.
- Perform any other functional duties as may be assigned by Superior Officer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- knowledge and understanding of front desk operations.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Knowledge and understanding of business operations.
- Ability to handle administrative tasks.
Bachelor’s degree / HND in Business Administration, Social Science, Secretaryship & Management or related field.
Two (2) to Three (3) years relevant working experience in a related role.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong experience in handling communication equipment.Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to respond to enquiries and provide accurate information to clients.Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work effectively with all categories of employees and contribute to team task accomplishment.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.