Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Springforth Community School is a Christian multicultural educational institution that has provided quality education for over 15 years. Our mission is to provide quality nursery, primary and secondary education, in a nurturing stimulating environment. We offer the Cambridge and Ghana Education Service curricula
Reports to: Principal
Main Purpose of Job
- To deliver the Creative Arts and Design curriculum
- Maintain a positive and supportive environment in the classroom
- Impart Christian values and moral education to children and promote good behaviour
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Teaching and Learning
- Teach a range of creative disciplines to offer a broad Arts Curriculum.
- Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality lessons weekly and termly curriculum schedules. that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Identify, develop, and use educational materials in creative ways.
- Develop students’ drawing, coloring, and painting techniques. Provide instruction on the use of media such as graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic, and watercolor paint.
- Organize the classroom and create displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Monitor and record children’s progress and creative development.
- Prepare mid-term and end-of-year progress reports.
- Deliver the Arts Club on the extra-curricular activities program
- Monitoring inventory and sourcing art supplies, as needed
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the arts curriculum.
- Participate in and contribute to staff training programs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Arts with a teaching qualification, or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an art teacher and teaching students 5-16-year-olds.
- Creative and artistic abilities and creative ideas
- Passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver creative lessons.
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of art techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply
Please submit a Cover Letter along with your CV explaining why you’re the best candidate for this position. Email materials to
Only, shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Contact us via email for any questions.
DEADLINE: Friday, 17 December 2021
For more information about us visit: https://springforth.edu.gh/
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.