Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Reputable School in Achimota in need of Teachers with knowledge in the British National Curriculum (Year 1 – year 2, Preschool and Nursery)
- He/She will develop schemes of work and exciting lesson plans in line with British National Curriculum objectives.
- He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom
- He/She is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude
- He/She will assess and record progress and prepare pupils for national tests
- He/She will link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Teaching all areas of the British National curriculum.
- Desirable strength in science and mathematics and computing (information technology).
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupils progress at parent’s evenings and other meetings
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which
- may take place at weekends or in the evening
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in our small school
- Working with parents and school board to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school
- Meeting with other professionals such as educational psychologists, if required.
- Understanding and buying into school ethos
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a diploma in education is required
- At least 1-3 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in the British National Curriculum
- Must have knowledge in basic design technology and creative art.
- Should have knowledge in early years foundation stage(nursery and pre-school)
- Certificate in early childhood education(nursery and pre-school)
- A teacher with a geography and history background
- A minimum of a diploma in English
- Certificate in jolly phonics
- Should be a computer literate
Location: New Achimota, Accra
How To Apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.