Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Springforth Community School is a Christian multicultural educational institution that has provided quality education for over 15 years. Our mission is to provide quality nursery, primary and secondary education, in a nurturing stimulating environment. We offer the Cambridge and Ghana Education Service curricula
Reports to: Principal
Main Purpose of Job
- Assist the main Class Teacher to support the learning needs of students.
- Provide individual support to students with specific learning needs
- Maintain a positive, disciplined, and supportive environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under the direct guidance of the Class Teacher.
- Assist the Class Teacher in delivering learning activities that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Provide one-to-one learning support for selected students.
- Monitor, record, and report students’ progress and development to the teacher
- Assist in developing learning resources in creative ways that accelerate learning.
- Assist in organizing the classroom and creating displays to encourage a positive and stimulating environment.
- Assist Teachers in preparing the lesson materials and school equipment
- Communicate with parents, as appropriate, in relation to the child’s academic progress
- Undertake break, lunchtime, and after-school supervision in accordance with the staff duty roster.
- Participate in school events and activities including weekends and evenings.
- Work together with colleagues to achieve the learning objectives of the school.
Required Skills or Experience
- To be considered for the role of teaching assistant you will need:
- A Diploma or Certificate in Education
- Prior experience teaching and caring for children
- An ability to communicate clearly with teachers and younger individuals
- An ability to create an encouraging learning environment for pupils
- Understanding and sensitivity towards children
- Knowledge of lessons that pupils are required to learn in class
- An ability to carry out tasks involving a computer or hand-device
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Please submit a Cover Letter along with your CV explaining why you’re the best candidate for this position. Email materials to
Only, shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Contact us via email for any questions.
DEADLINE: Friday, 17 December 2021
For more information about us visit: https://springforth.edu.gh/
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.