Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Reports directly to: Judicial Secretary Supervises: Senior/Legal Officers
He/She will lead in:
- Preparing and filing writs, pleadings, submissions, statements of cases, witness statements and other Court/ legal processes both for and against the Institution.
- Representing the Institution in Court and other fora such as the Labour Commission, etc. when necessary.
- Advising on civil matters such as high-profile cases that should be referred to the external lawyers of the institution.
- Liaising with the external lawyers of the institution in the discharge of their obligations to the Institution. .
- Advising on statutory compliances. Researching and preparing legal opinions on civil matters affecting the institution
- Drafting and/ or reviewing legal letters, contracts and agreements for and on behalf of the Institution and monitoring legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- LLB/BA and Qualifying Certificate in Law.
- Must be on the Roll of Lawyers and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
- A Master’s in Public Administration or MBA would be an advantage.
- High moral character with proven Integrity
- Must be highly proficient in the use of ICT tools.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should apply and attach their CVS, relevant certificates and the names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
Supreme Court Administration Block
P. O. Box 119
CLOSING DATE: 17th November 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.