Judicial Clerk / Research Assistant - Judicial Service of GhanaLegal Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the following position of Judicial Clerk / Research Assistant
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Summarising arguments or evidence in proceedings and assessing legal issues in the light of the applicable laws
- Conducting detailed research on particular topics
- Preparing pre-hearing memoranda and opinions as well as identifying key issues in matters the Line Manager is scheduled to hear
- Assisting the Line Manager in Court
- Taking detailed notes of oral arguments during hearings
- Assisting the Line Manager in related work such as committees and organisational work
- Citing and a fact-checking draft of documents and
- Administration of court papers and case management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- LLB/BA and Qualifying Certificate in Law
- Must be on the roll of Lawyers and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing
- High moral character with proven integrity
- Another advantage: Corporate Secretarial experience
- Should be highly proficient in the use of ICT tools
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Computer proficiency
- Drafting skills, including the ability to write clearly and concisely when under pressure
- The ability to plan work and manage conflicting priorities and
- The capacity to work both independently and in a team setting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.