Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Hollard Life Assurance Company Limited (Hollard Life) is a subsidiary of Hollard International (HINT).
The objective of Hollard Life Assurance is to enable more people to create and secure a better future by achieving exceptional, sustainable, and inclusive growth and treating everyone with care and dignity.
With our headquarters in South Africa and our feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil, we are able to deliver innovative insurance solutions that are customized to unique risks.
We are certified as a Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute.
Hollard Life Assurance is looking for Sales Managers
To oversee Business Executives (i.e., Sales Agents) and provide excellent and efficient service to clients and stakeholders by managing relationships and prospecting/selling Hollard Life Assurance policies to existing and prospective clients.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Report to: Branch Manager
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve and exceed growth and sales targets
- Prospect for clients and run presentations on company’s products and services to support business executives on the field
- Implement sales objectives, initiatives, strategies and programs for the office
- Recruit, train and monitor the performance of business executives and manage influencers and other stakeholders
- Resolve concerns and complaints of business executives and other allied agents
- Improve skills of business executives and support them to become team leaders and sales managers
- Effectively manage pay points / selling points and assist with customer service duties
- Comply with corporate governance and company policies and procedures
Required Skills or Experience
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in team/branch management
- Experience in sales and relationship management skills
- Ability to lead and deliver on promise
- Good communication skills including writing and presentation skills
- Good computer skills especially in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Job Locations: Accra, Tema, Kumasi, Tamale, Sunyani and Takoradi
How To Apply
Interested persons should send a cover letter and a current resume to:
Please indicate HLA – Sales Manager as the subject of your email.
Closing date: Friday, 12th November 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.