Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Take pictures of events to illustrate the stories to be published in the newspapers and Online
- Write captions to accompany pictures for publication in the newspapers and Online
- Collect information necessary to compile stories from events and field research as well as investigations Contribute ideas to the Photo Editor to build strong visual representation and Online
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of:
- Diploma in Communication/Journalism studies with Photojournalism option with (2) two years work experience with a newspaper or Online OR
- HND in Photography with strong writing skills with (3) three years work experience with a newspaper or Online
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills / Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable with video and editing equipment and have a creative vision for storytelling
- Good report writing skills
- Analytical skills with an eye for detail Ability to work to strict timelines and for long periods
- Flexible attitude to working arrangements
- Strong computer literacy skills
How To Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd
P. O. Box GP742
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Closing Date: 15th November, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.