Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable Company is seeking for a Ghanaian Professional and experienced Talent to occupy a position within the ICT Department.
POSITION: DIRECTOR, ICT
Under the supervision of the Managing Director, the successful applicant shall be responsible for the effective acquisition, deployment and management of business-focused ICT resources and ensure functionality of ICT infrastructure and delivery of a high quality customer-focused ICT service that supports the operations of the Company, and its subsidiaries.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development of ICT supports the company’s strategy and ensure the strategy business objectives including ongoing development in response to fast changing business environments.
- Act to ensure the development. and implementation of effective ICT controls
- Act to ensure availability of robust ICT platforms, and infrastructure to support the company’s business operations
- Prepare the annual ICT budget and monitor expenditure to ensure adequate returns on ICT investments
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION (TECHNICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES)
Applicant must possess:
- Minimum of a First Degree in Computer/Systems/Electrical / Electronic Engineering/ Applied Physics/Computer Science Certificate, or any related course.
- A relevant postgraduate qualification, preferably, an MBA.
- Fully qualified in a relevant professional certifications, e.g. CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), or MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administration), or OCP (Oracle Certified Professional).
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in
- ICT role in a similar organization, 8 years in a managerial role.
- Prior experience with managing
- Enterprise Resource Planning application (ERP) deployment.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.