Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Reliance Personnel seeks to bring to your notice that, there is a vacancy for a Team Manager position.
- In the context of this role, individuals may be exposed to potentially disturbing content and will need a level of resilience and maturity. This role is key to caring for employees’ safety and well-being and ensuring that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
- Daily management of content moderation operations, SLAs and Quality
- Recruit, train, coach, and manage a team of content moderators
- Communicate content safety guidelines and best practices to the moderation team
- Responsible for developing a culture within the team in which mental health and wellbeing is considered as important as program performance and quality
- Liaise with the Wellness Coach to ensure team members’ well being
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situation in relevant market/region
- Work closely with SME and senior team members to ensure quality and timeliness is maintained
- Frequently review social media to provide input to develop, maintain and implement client content safety guidelines
- Use metric management to discover performance drivers, root causes (people, process, system) and create action plans to address root causes
- Work closely with the client to improve Content Management System
- Manage staff coverage, assign team members to shifts, ensure attendance and quality of work
- Motivate team members, understand their needs, and encourage open two-way communication
- Manages team performance – goal planning, process adherence, daily & monthly reviews, review of individual targets, performance appraisals, etc
- Manages team quality, monitors transactions, audit transactions, and provide quality-related feedback and coaching to team members
- Handles escalated issues as appropriate
- Reporting and data analysis, action planning & execute applicable plans for the team
- Adhere to administrative tasks and procedures as per the Account Governance Model
- Develop employees, tactical coaching/ feedback, training & 1to1 according to the agreed frequency
- Manage schedule adherence
- Approve leaves/planning
- Employee engagement
- Interview, recruitment, evaluation of consultants
- Recommend termination decisions
- 2nd level escalations – product, administrative, technical issue resolution
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Great communication and interpersonal interaction skills.
Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
Ability to work in multiple tools/web browser windows simultaneously
People leadership and good relationship skills
Ability to coach and guide team members and colleagues
Resilience and positive mindset, good self-awareness, and awareness of signs of stress with others
Strong metric management skills
People management skills
Strong read and write skills in English is a must
The ability of reason and analytical skills in diverse situations
Awareness of current events with a great sense of social issues
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.